Sunday, September 24, 2006

How much do I love fall weather?

A lot! Today was spectacular... sunny, cool, breezy. A perfect day for a ride on my nerdy new bike! My old one is a mountain bike, so I'm thrilled to have something lighter and more comfortable to ride around town.

Susan and I followed the Monona Trail by the lake, and past the place I am vying for a job at (the prospect of being able to ride 2 miles to work is verrry enticing).

Stopped at Willy Bikes (go, look, it's in an awesome old station house) to buy extra inner tubes, then lunch at the Electric Earth Cafe, then a fairly leisurely ride back, about 6 miles in all - piece of cake.

We are both having a hard time believing that we live here... still feels like we're on vacation! When're you going to come visit?

1 comment:

Deb said...

After the snow melts. THAT'S when we're gonna visit. ;)