Friday, September 01, 2006

Sponsor me in the AIDS walk?

Susan and I are going to be participating in the 7k (4.35 mi) Walk, Roll, and Stroll to benefit the AIDS Network, which provides AIDS services to 13 counties in south-central Wisconsin. Their vision statement:


AIDS Network is the AIDS Service Organization for South Central Wisconsin. AIDS Networkwill continue to strive to be independent, financially secure, respected and a leader in the communities we serve. As long as the HIV/AIDS epidemic continues,we will serve and advocate for people living with HIV/AIDS and deliver prevention messages to those most at risk in a culturally competent manner.

The route looks pretty cool, passing by Monona Bay and Lake Monona, then through the city.

Would you consider sponsoring me? I mean, I'm still working out and everything, but 4+ miles oughtta be worth some pocket change, no?
:-)

You can also help me by passing this on to others using the "email post" icon below this post. Or you can write your own message and refer people to
http://www.active.com/donate/walkrollandstroll/DebH .

Thank you!

No comments: